Friday, August 10, 2012

Wedding Guest Attire

 We had a wedding last weekend, and it was amazingly perfect.  It is weird that such close friends are now married but exciting at the same time!  Here is what I wore:

 I got this dress about a year and a half ago, or in baby years 18 months.  I also wore it to the Young Farmers and Ranchers dinner and I love it!  I wish I have more events to wear the dress to.  
Dress: Ross (brand is Another Time) - $15
Heels: Stein Mart - $20
Clutch: local vintage shop - $5
bracelets: Target (pearls) and Walmart (silver)
Sunglasses: stolen borrowed from Michael

 And here are some bloopers ...

 Michael being funny.

Michael's suit is from Tuxedo Den - if you need a suit DO NOT rent one from there.  There was something wrong with all of the orders for their wedding.  Michael's jacket was too big and when we took it back they were rude and told us that it did fit.  We insisted on getting a smaller one (the correct size) anyway and as you can see - it fits just fine.  The other jacket covered up his crotch and made him look about a foot shorter - not a good look.  One of the groomsmen had holes in his shoes!  Don't rent from them! 

Anyway, back to the outfit. I love dresses!  Last week, I showed you a casual outfit and now a dressed up outfit.  Variety already ... but, don't get used to it - I am usually pretty boring!

What is your go to outfit for weddings?

No comments:

Post a Comment