Friday, August 3, 2012

Outfit Friday - Basic Summer Outfit

Good morning!  I have gotten many requests to start blogging my outfits, and after a great conversation with a long time reader, I have decided to attempt to blog outfits on Fridays.  So, here goes!
This is a basic outfit that I wear during the summer.  Tank top or T-shirt and capris or shorts is my go-to combination on summer days.  I even have my hair pulled up into a pony tail.  These are my most comfortable flats - they are Born and are amazingly comfortable!!!  They are red which is fun and takes this boring outfit up a notch. 

Top: Ross
Capris: Kohls
Shoes: Born via Marshalls

Typically, I will post my work outfits which will be professional attire but since it is summer this is what I am wearing to get my classroom ready.  Speaking of getting the classroom ready, can you believe it is already August?  Summer flew by!

What do you think of weekly outfit posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment