Monday, April 9, 2012

Some Beach ...

 Today is the first day back (for the staff) after Spring Break.  I had a relaxing break and I am looking forward to seeing the kids tomorrow - I do miss them while we are on break.  But, instead of being at work today, I wish I was at the beach ...

 I could have my feet in the sand.  
(This was Pismo Beach in April 2011)

 I could be people watching from a pier.
(This was the same trip to Pismo Beach.)

 Even just seeing the ocean would be relaxing!
(Somewhere along the beautiful California coast.)

 I could be watching how calm and big the ocean is.

 I could be watching the waves roll in. 

The ocean has such a calming effect - even just seeing it makes me relax.

But, I am at work as probably most of you are!  Where would you rather be today?

No comments:

Post a Comment